遇到解不開的問題,如果別人告訴我怎麼解題,
即使當時懂了,也會很快忘記,
因為並沒有完全變成自己的知識。
但是,自己花了很長時間,
絞盡腦汁解出的問題不會忘記。
—— 津村光平《學生街殺人》


只從單一角度看,會不瞭解本質,人和土地都一樣。
—— 加賀恭一郎《當祈禱落幕時》


如果找不到目標,就一直尋找,直到找到為止。
如果一輩子都找不到,這也是一種人生。
—— 津村光平《學生街殺人》

2015年5月7日 星期四

日本語の勉強を再スタート(もう一度)【14】


日本語の勉強を再スタート(もう一度)【14】
Learning Japanese from start (again)
日語之重新開始(再)
【14】何者か Who 何人






試験は終わりました。

Confused about when「は」can replace「を」.
到底什麼時候可以用「は」替換「を」啊?

Isn't it when you want to emphasise "I don't do a transitive action"?
不是只有強調「我不做某及物動作」的時候?

Shall not think about it for the time being.
暫時先別去想了。





Thoughts on re-starting…
重新開始的感想⋯

Why did I became interested in Japanese Language in the first place and why am I learning it now?
為什麼當初會對日語產生興趣,然後現在為什麼會在學習?

The reasons have became a bit different…
理由變得有點不一樣了…



I didn't like the idea of learning in a classroom, so I tried to study on my own.
我不喜歡在課室學習的概念,所以嘗試自己學習。

(It's my own problem, not because of anything else.)
(是我自身的問題,不是因為其他的原因。)

The results for me were not too good, probably because of pace.
對我來說成果不怎麼好,或許是因為步調吧。

I went through each set of new grammar quickly and did not practice.
每一個新的語法都是快快地過,也沒有練習。

Now I realise what I skimmed through in three months was nearly equivalent of 4 semesters of study…
現在我發現自己在三個月內過一遍的幾乎是四個學期的內容…

I was also learning vocabulary and recognising Kanji without learning the reading.
我也是在吸收詞彙和認漢字不認讀音。

But all that (sort of) benefitted me in my restarting of learning.
但是那對重新開始學習(似乎)有所幫助。

I can understand the grammar more easily.
語法更容易上手。

But my sense of chōon (long vowels) is really bad…
但是我的長音感真的很差…



Throughout this 4 months of learning Japanese Language, what have I found?
在這學習日語的四個月裡,我找到了什麼?

Learning Japanese Language forced me to talk about things I haven't been thinking.
學習日語逼我說一些連我自己都沒去想的東西。

Describing about many things… I never really thought of many things, what I like, what I did…
形容很多事情… 很多東西都是我沒有去想的,喜歡什麼,做了什麼…

I tend to forget things about myself easily, even if it happened yesterday.
我很容易把關於自己的事忘掉,即使只是昨天發生的事。

(Perhaps I did nothing much to begin with.)
(或者其實根本也沒做什麼。)

If I don't learn in a classroom setting, I don't think I can ask questions and answer in Japanese.
如果不去上課,我恐怕完全無法用日語對答。

I only wanted to know how to read in the first place.
我本來就是想看懂而已。

That is not learning.
那樣不叫學習吧。

Moreover, if I can't ask questions or answer, my ability to construct sentences is probably very low.
而且不會對答的話,組織句子的能力大概也很低。

…But most of the conversation ends up awkward.
…但是很多對話還是「尷尬」收場。

That is not language ability or confidence level of my ability, but my problem.
那應該不是語言能力或者對於自己能力的自信的問題,而是我的問題。

I often find myself lost in answering questions.
常常不知道該怎麼回答。

It's not that I don't understand the question or don't know how to structure an answer…
不是我聽不懂問題還是不懂怎麼組織答案…

I don't have an answer.
而是我沒有答案。

Forced to understand myself, but I just got more confused...
被迫了解自己,結果只是讓自己更混亂。



Still, taking that step was a good decision…
儘管如此,踏出那一步是好的選擇…

(It's not like I have other better choice…)
(好像我還有其他更好的選擇那樣…)

Studying in a classroom setting was really helpful, with classmates to practice with you and せんせい to correct your mistakes and teach you what is not stated in the textbook.
在課室裡學習很有幫助,有同學和你一起練習,還有せんせい糾正你的錯誤和教你課本沒有的東西。

Some things became clearer.
有些東西看得更清楚了。

Having some knowledge of Japanese culture was helpful.
對日本的文化有點理解對學習是有幫助的。

But I have a feeling that I am unconsciously distancing myself because of that “understanding”…
但是好像開始因為「理解」而無意識地疏離…

I have no idea why.
不明所以。




Using English and Chinese to write the same thing…
用中英寫同樣的東西…

Is it translation?
那是翻譯嗎?

Just a question to myself.
只是給我自己的一個問題。

It's not like I wrote everything out of my memory, I have reference materials (which I seldom cite…).
也不是說全部都是憑記憶寫的,我是有參考資料的。

Citations is to prevent plagiarism, I know.
註明出處是為了防止抄襲嘛。

But you won't cite your notes right?
但你不會在自己的筆記注明出處吧?

(Excuses)
(藉口)

Nonetheless, to me, the process of writing in two languages is meaningful.
儘管如此,中英兩寫的過程對我來說也有意義。

I am interested in how to use another language to express the same meaning.
怎麼用另一種語言表達相同的意思,我很感興趣。

Actually, I also don't know if my English is awkward, I have no sense.
其實,我也不知道自己的英語是不是很彆扭的,我沒有自覺。

Even though I have been reading and writing in Chinese for a very long period of time, the only thing that improved is the flow of the sentence.
即使長期用中文閱讀和書寫,進步的也只有句子的流暢度而已。

Perhaps what a person writes depends on what the person comes into and what the person is thinking.
或許一個人會寫出什麼東西歸咎於平常都在接觸什麼,在想些什麼。



I know I badly need to improve my English grammar and vocabulary…
我知道我真的需要惡補英語詞彙和文法…

The best way is of course to read or watch English shows…
最好的辦法當然是讀書或者看英語節目…

Which I haven't been doing for a long long long time.
那是我很久很久沒有做的事。

I know, I panic, but I don't do anything.
我知道,我擔心,但我卻什麼都不做。

WTH?!
搞什麼鬼啊?!



I haven't forget that one of the reasons why I want to study Japanese is because I want to read in Japanese.
我還沒忘記學習日語的其中一個目的是為了看日語原著。

Must remind myself not to forget that…
要提醒自己不要忘記…



Looking back at what I wrote about a year ago in「日語之重新開始(0)終わらない」, kind of foolish eh.
回頭看大約一年前在「日語之重新開始(0)終わらない」寫過的,感覺有點愚蠢。

Some things, after looking back, it feels so laughable.
有些東西,回頭看只會覺得好可笑。

But there is one line which I still believe strongly.
但有對一句話還是深信不疑。

(The effects of long periods of contact… Come to think of it, it's kind of scary.)
「長期接觸的效果… 這麼想起來也蠻恐怖的。」

Entering new information every other day, and not knowing what sort of output will result from it…
每天都在輸入新的資訊,也不知道那會以什麼方式輸出…





My own version of why am I doing something.
我自己的說法:為什麼在做某件事。

If someone told me the purpose of me doing something, I don't think I will accept it.
如果有人告訴我做一件事的意義,我不覺得自己會接受。

But I don't have an answer myself.
但我自己也沒有答案。

I just have problems with myself.
是我喜歡和自己找碴。



In the process of learning a language, what I learnt is more than just the language itself.
在學習一門語言的過程中,我學到的不僅是語言而已。

To continue will be good enough, whatever it is.
只要繼續就好,不管什麼都好。

That is what I hope I can hold on till the very end.
這是我希望自己能抓到最後的線。

But in the world of academics, results matter.
但是,在學術的世界裡,成績還是很重要的。

Ideal and Reality.
理想與現實。





This is the last post for 4 months worth of “Learning Japanese from start (again)”.
這是4個月份的「日語之重新開始(再)」的最後一篇。

Actually I have no idea what I have written.
其實也不知道自己究竟寫了些什麼。

Actually I have forgotten why am I writing this in the first place.
其實我也不知道寫這個是幹嘛了。

Let the future me decipher it.
就讓以後的我來解讀吧。



終わりじゃありません、休みです。

また。

たぶん。





(つづく。)


沒有留言:

張貼留言